Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

VJ bedroom feature wall to add character to our new home

El_Kingston
Finding My Feet

VJ bedroom feature wall to add character to our new home

C0075579-AED2-4BE8-B3AB-8EE666658A9D.jpeg

After purchasing our first home we set out to start our very first Reno! My fiancé and I chose to inject some personality and warmth in to our bedroom as our first project . With a beautiful half feature wall , showcasing Bunnings VJ and our stunning Bunnings paint choice , we now have an inviting and cosy room to enjoy ! 

The project was completed in less than 24 hours ! 

C0C57A29-CA94-493C-B9B7-ADE132DC2F39.jpeg

AF73738A-432F-4532-B4FC-D367CE6E943B.jpeg

  

KatieC
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Re: Our first ever reno: Feature wall to add character to our new home !

Hi @El_Kingston,

First, let me extend a warm welcome from the Bunnings Workshop community. It is wonderful to have you join and share your amazing first reno with us. You'll find the community to be a great source for inspiration and advice on all things DIY and garden. Some of our projects are featured in our Top Ideas page like bedheads and nib walls, which you might find yours in one day!

How did you build out your nib wall? I am loving your wall sconces, are the lights LED pucks or are they installed? We would love to know your process as many of our members will find this reno inspirational and want to create one of their own. 

Katie

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects