Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to install outdoor and indoor blinds?

Subodh
Just Starting Out

How to install outdoor and indoor blinds?

How I know to install outdoor and indoor Blinds and 

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How I install blinds

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Subodh. It's brilliant to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about installing outdoor and indoor blinds.

The installation methods will be specific to the products that you are installing, so if you have any in mind, please let our helpful members know. Also, if you have any questions, we can assist you with them.

What type of indoor and outdoor blinds were you thinking of, as they come in many different styles.?

Here are a number of step-by-step guides for common blinds:

Once we have more information on the style of blinds you're looking to install, we can provide more in-depth information.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

I want to know all this kind of blind installation. 

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Let us know if you have any questions we can assist with @Subodh. Our knowledgeable and helpful members are all willing to assist.

Have you purchased some blinds that you want to install? I can provide further guidance if you can show us an image of them and where you would like to install them. Let me know if you need a hand uploading images.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects