Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

D.I.Y. kids market stall

prettyliving
Amassing an Audience

D.I.Y. kids market stall

F9F6C46B-0143-4EA1-8C92-91AFABBE6321.jpeg

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: D.I.Y. kids market stall

Love it @prettyliving! Well done and many thanks for sharing your creativity with us.

We're thrilled to have you join the community and trust that you'll get loads of inspiration and helpful advice from other Workshop members in the future for new projects to come. We're sure that plenty of members and visitors alike will be inspired by your great work. Be prepared for some questions from members about how you built this so they can replicate it for their kids!

Please let me know if you ever need assistance getting the most from the Workshop site or have any feedback about how we can make Workshop even more useful to you.

I've seen that you've already shared a couple of other amazing projects with us. What are you working on next?   

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
prettyliving
Amassing an Audience

Thank you so much @Jason 

I’ve got a few more projects on the go, one is another bookshelf this time for my son, will share them also once completed. :smile:

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @prettyliving,

I saw on Instagram that you have made some recent additions to this popular project. It would be fantastic if you could share some updated photos with the community. 

Many thanks,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
prettyliving
Amassing an Audience

@Jason For sure! I will put some update pics up today 👍🏻

Update on kids market stall

0A6EAF33-416F-4AD3-BC10-BDBD06E7022C.jpeg

957E1B68-BF27-404D-AE51-7CDFD0A69921.jpeg

6DACC3B7-53DC-4180-B8F8-68B1D45EEC17.jpeg

Some of you may remember the kids market stall I made a few months ago from recycled timber, I’ve since added a few bits and pieces to it so I thought I’d share. 
I added some slats from an old pallet I had to the front, and also put up an old shelf I had laying around against the wall - I cut the shelf to size so it would fit perfectly.
While I did love the timber look, I wanted to brighten it up a bit so I painted it white. I was lucky to receive some Zinsser smart prime and classic white milk paint from Rustoleum I decided

to use them for this project. 
We swapped out the kids old kitchen for a different one - just picked up a bargain off marketplace and sold the other one. 
This area gets soo much use! The kids use it on the daily for everything from market stall play to pretend doctors etc. 

Ive added a couple photos of before and after. 😊

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects