Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to repair cabinet door?

Xen1
Just Starting Out

How to repair cabinet door?

I was making burnt butter for my husband one day and caught that the butter I put in a container on top of my cabinet was too hot so the container leaked some of the butter and melted the living hell out off the cabinet. I need help to fix it cause apparently it cost wayy to much to fix it by professionals.

IMG_9226.jpeg

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How to repair cabinet door?

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Xen1. It's wonderful to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about repairing a damaged cabinetry door.

That's certainly some substantial damage; I hope you weren't injured in the incident. I'd say the best course of action would be replacing the door, which you can do yourself. Do you happen to know the brand of cabinetry? If it was Kabbodle, it should be as easy as finding the same door, removing the old and replacing it with the new one. What's the width of the door? The profile looks quite similar to Kaboodle's Heritage range: Kaboodle 300mm Gloss White Heritage Cabinet Door. If you can take a picture of an undamaged door and provide the width of the damaged door, that will help us identify the correct replacement.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects