Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Is this citrus leafminer?

gore
Building a Reputation

Is this citrus leafminer?

IMG_8570.jpeg

IMG_8577.jpeg

  

IMG_8575.jpeg

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Is this leafminer?

Hello @gore 

Thanks for sharing the photos of your plant. I agree with your assessment it is being infested by leaf miners. I suggest using Yates 750ml Ready To Use Pest Oil. It is a premium patented Petroleum Oil formula designed for control of citrus leaf miner, scale, mites, mealybug, aphids and white fly on citrus, grapes, fruit trees, roses, and ornamentals. Remember to spray beneath the leaves as well.

Here is a link to our best advice: What do you do about citrus leaves curling?

Please make sure to wear personal protection, such as gloves, goggles and a mask 

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Pomodoro24
Finding My Feet

lemon tree melbourne eastern suburbs

Good morning it looks like my lemon tree (over 20 years old) is suffering from citrus leaf curl - photo attached

appreciate your advice

IMG_1056.jpeg

Re: lemon tree melbourne eastern suburbs

Hi @Pomodoro24,

As per Eric's advice above, we would suggest using Yates 750ml Ready To Use Pest Oil. It is a premium patented Petroleum Oil formula designed for control of citrus leaf miner, scale, mites, mealybug, aphids and white fly on citrus, grapes, fruit trees, roses, and ornamentals. Remember to spray beneath the leaves as well, and to use personal protection. You can get further advice from the Best Advice article What do you do about citrus leaves curling?

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects