Workshop
Ask a question

How do you store your gardening tools?

Annette
Making a Splash

How do you store your gardening tools?

We are trying to figure out a better system for storing our tools and gardening supplies etc. in our small garden shed which is 2.9m x 1.9m and I would love to know how other members store their tools etc. Do you use a brilliant storage solution to help make my gardening life much easier?

As shown below, our garden shed currently houses garden tools, lawn mower, lawn edger, hedge trimmer, fertilisers, snail bait etc., nuts and bolts etc., saw horses, large Christmas tree (in that cardboard box), and general odds and sods. The opening has a central double sliding door.

The cupboards in our house are very organised so I would like to apply the same principle to our poor old garden shed.

Any suggestions on a more efficient system would be greatly appreciated. If you have photos of your well organised shed or garage all the better - as they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. 

Please HELP !!!!!!!!

Garden shed

Garden Shed

Garden Shed

Re: Help ! How do you store your gardening tools ? Have you got a great storage system in place?

@Andy_Mann - I just got a phone call from Hubby - we will be eating trout tomorrow night. Yummmmmmmmmmmmmm !!

:smile:  :bigsmile:  :grin:  :laugh:  :giggle:  

Andy_Mann
Former Community Member

Re: Help ! How do you store your gardening tools ? Have you got a great storage system in place?

WOOOOO HOOOOO!!! Enjoy. :bigsmile: :drool:

@Annette, will you be sharing pics of your meal from your mobile tomorrow? :cheeky:

Reply: Help ! How do you store your gardening tools ? Have you got a great storage system in place?

I have a large shed in the side garden which stores my lawn mower, trollies, barrow and large things together with all the tools inherited when my darling father passed away..  

At the back of the house, I have a small garden cupboard in which I store all my garden tools .. spade-hoe-shovel etc.  The shelves hold all my garden supplies .. fertalisers etc.  This method is satisfactory and convenient for me.

However, here are a couple pictures which I have stored on my Pinterst for garden tool storage, which I think might help .. hopefully ... maybe???.  

garden 3.jpg         garden 2.jpg

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects