Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to cover gap between garage and pergola?

marlie
Just Starting Out

How to cover gap between garage and pergola?

Please help me.  I want to cover a gap between my garage and pergola.  I have no place on top to place the polycarbonate as there is some guttering on garage.

Is there a way I can screw the polycarbonate sheet between the 2 walls. Please see diagram. It could be any material whether aluminum, timber plastic sheets,etc.  Anything with a lip so I can screw in between the 2 walls.  The cheaper the better. thanks

thanks
Edna

polycarbonate1.jpg
EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How to cover gap between garage and pergola?

Hello @marlie 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's wonderful to have you join us, and thank you for sharing your question about covering the gap between your garage and pergola.

Would it be possible for you to post a photo of the gap? This will give our members a chance to assess what the walls of the gap look like. We can then make recommendations on what you can use for the gap.

Can you also please let us know the measurements of the gap? We might be able to suggest materials that are already at the size that you need.

If you have any other questions we can help with, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects