Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Dowel kit on clearance

Noyade
Kind of a Big Deal

Dowel kit on clearance

I don't know if items on clearance at Bunnings are a nationwide process of just a store by store lucky draw - but just a heads-up on a Craftright 122 piece dowell kit I saw yesterday. Absolutely tremendous value at $3.75c. Well done Bunnings! 👍

20221210_134242.jpg

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Dowel kit on clearance

Hi @Noyade

That's excellent spotting on the clearance table. Sometimes you find a really good deal at the table, you just have to keep your eyes open for these opportunities. 

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Noyade
Kind of a Big Deal

Re: Dowel kit on clearance

Hi @EricL 

Yes, I love looking at clearance items in Bunnings and I don't mind Craftright and Trojan products. Without a doubt this Trojan cutter/plier set on clearance a few years ago is the best hand tool/s I've purchased. They have a double hinged system that allows old arthritic hands to apply tremendous force. I regularly reach for the long-nosed pliers as I know in advance I'll never have a problem holding anything at the very tip. They have a limited opening angle compared to the traditional cutter/plier - but I've never found that to be a problem, for me.

When I purchased them, the staff member told me they were a promotional item - never to be seen again?

I lov'em!I lov'em!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects