Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Does the Montgomery storage box come in different sizes?

KenLowe
Just Starting Out

Does the Montgomery storage box come in different sizes?

Bunnings supplies the Montgomery Box IN2581004 Model Number 320030 which is W350 D270 and H95 and it has 8 compartments.

Does Bunnings supply or does Montgomery make boxes the same exact external sizes but with different compartment counts?

For example can I get the SAME exact external size but with 1 Compartment, 2 compartment, 4 compartment or 6 compartment options? If they are available can you advise me of the manufacturers numbers for each option and what the Bunnings IN number is for each option.?

Ken 

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Does the Montgomery storage box come in different sizes?

Hello @KenLowe 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's wonderful to have you join us, and thank you for sharing your question about the Montgomery storage systems.

Allow me to make some inquiries regarding the Montgomery 8 Compartment Storage Box Organiser. They do make larger clear containers, but not in the exact size that you are after. 

The All Set & Ezy Storage systems have containers that are very close in size, but don't have any dividers in them. Another option is the Tactix Organizer that is more trade oriented in their storage sets.  

Can you please tell us what you're planning to put away in storage? Perhaps one of the systems might work for your storage plans. 

As soon as I have more information from Montgomery, I'll get back to you.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
KenLowe
Just Starting Out

Eric

Thanks for your response but I seek the exact same external dimension Montgomery box as I stated above with with fewer internal dividers.
Same external size just different compartment options.
I use then in our business for storage of hydraulic fittings, so far I have purchased about a hundred of the Montgomery boxes, and they serve us well but if they provided some options as far as internal compartment sizes we could use a lot more of them.

Ken

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @KenLowe,

Montgomery offers five-compartment, six-compartment, eight-compartment and twelve-compartment storage containers. Unfortunately, all their external dimensions differ from each other.

I can see the storage benefits of having one-sized container with varying internal division options. I'll pass your feedback on to the supplier.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects