Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Where to find the Mondella Resonance Hand Shower installation guide?

Melody185
Just Starting Out

Where to find the Mondella Resonance Hand Shower installation guide?

Hi there,

I’m desperately searching for the installation guide for the Mondella Chrome Resonance 5 Function Hand Shower WELS 3 Star 9L/min https://www.bunnings.com.au/mondella-chrome-resonance-5-function-hand-shower-wels-3-star-9l-min_p500... 

I have misplaced the one that came with mine and I cannot for the life of me find any of the Mondella Installation Guides online anywhere.

Can anyone help me out please!?

Picture2.png

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Mondella Resonance Hand Shower Installation Guide

Hello @Melody185 

I suspect that the installation method for the Mondella Chrome Resonance 5 Function Hand Shower is similar to the Estilo 3 Function Hand Shower WELS 3 Star 9L/min

If you look at the set that you have, you'll notice that it has solid brass wall attachment. It has a threaded hole in the back and one at the bottom to screw the hose onto. It will also have a smooth round slot for the shower head to fit into.

I recommend having a look at this guide - How to change a shower head. Although the shapes are different their functions are similar. Take some time and observe carefully how they go together. Allow me some time to try and source the instructions for you. As soon as I find one, I'll email it to you.

If you have any other questions we can help with, please let me know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Where to find the Mondella Resonance Hand Shower installation guide?

Hello @Melody185 

My apologies for the late reply. Mondella has sent me a generic installation instruction set for your shower head which I've placed below. The instructions for installing the Mondella Chrome Resonance 5 Function Hand Shower WELS 3 Star 9L/min is similar to single wall mounted unit with their outlet integrated into the holder. I suggest giving it a try and if you run into anything you are unfamiliar with, please don't hesitate to post a picture and a question. 

Thank you for your patience.

Eric

install1.png

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects