Workshop
Ask a question

How to repair laundry tap that has come off the wall?

jahmeiqua
Just Starting Out

How to repair laundry tap that has come off the wall?

Hello, I need help with fixing my Water Tap that is connected to the laundry water. It has come off the wall. Maybe due to rust, i have no idea.. I just turned it on as i normally do and then it came off the wall. So now i have to turn my water off because the water is coming out of the wall onto the floor and flooding it. Who can i call to fix this problem? Can I fix it myself or do I need to call someone?

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: My Water Tap in my washing room has come off the wall how do igo about this?

Hello @jahmeiqua 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's marvellous to have you join us, and thanks for sharing your question about your laundry tap.

Would it be possible for you to post a photo of where the tap was connected? Perhaps you can screw the tap back in, but if you can't see anything and the connection is deep inside the wall, I suggest calling a plumber or trades person to do an emergency repair.

Technically if you can see something on the wall, you might be able to use a cover cap temporarily while you wait for repairs.

If you need a hand posting the photo, please let me know. 

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects