Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to make my bathroom more functional and aesthetically pleasing?

mikemate1961
Finding My Feet

How to make my bathroom more functional and aesthetically pleasing?

IMG20240224124711.jpg

 entry off hallway. Sliding cavity door 

IMG20240224124722.jpg

IMG20240224124926.jpg

 looking directly in from hallway. Drawers are cheap laminated particle board with stick on fake tiles 

IMG20240224124806.jpg

IMG20240224124818.jpg

 shower recess is old plastic modular type. Way too close to vanity. I can barely clean in between the space. I hate it

IMG20240224124922.jpg

IMG20240224124922.jpg

IMG20240224124944.jpg

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: How to make my bathroom more functional and aesthetically pleasing?

Hi @mikemate1961,

What kind of budget do you have for this project? Were you wanting to do a complete renovation or more of an aesthetic makeover? 

The guide How to plan a bathroom renovation by experienced member @Adam_W would be a great place for you to start. Have a read and create a bit of a plan to share with us and I'm sure our helpful community members will be very keen to assist. Our resident Bunnings D.I.Y. expert @EricL might even be able to create a 3D render of what could be possible in the space if you'd like to share a sketch that has the room's dimensions. 

Thanks,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Thanks for your advice mate. I have checked out Bunnings Videos on YouTube re DIY projects

so I am well on the way to receiving the assistance I require. I must commend

Bunnings on the vast service they offer. I shall certainly take full advantage of that. 

Kind regards

Michael Pappas 

Great. Please let us know if you need anything. We're here to help @mikemate1961

Other community members would also love regular updates as you proceed with the work, and I'm sure will be happy to share tips and advice along the way.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects