Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to create a bathroom reno floorplan?

Sirley
Just Starting Out

How to create a bathroom reno floorplan?

Hello everyone,

I’m new in here and this is my first post 😊

We are planning a bathroom reno but I’m stuck with the floorplan as it is very disfunction at the moment.

Is there a free program that you could use possibly AI powered that you can enter your measurements and it’ll draw you up some ideas?

I’ll add couple of photos so maybe someone in here will have a good idea how to improve it.

The toilet is separate from the bathroom and I think we’d like to keep it that way. Also we have another bath tub in the ensuite so not sure if we need two of them or if we could lose one and get some extra space that way.

The space is 3.3m long and 2m wide.

Any help and advise would be much appreciated.

IMG_3903.jpeg

IMG_3901.jpeg

  

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How to create a bathroom reno floorplan?

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Sirley. It's a pleasure to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about renovating a bathroom.

You might like to start by having a read of this helpful guide: How to plan a bathroom renovation. Also, for some inspiration, check out our Top 10 most popular bathroom renovations.

There's the Caroma bathroom planner that you might like to make use of. However, before you even start trying to plan out your new bathroom, I think it's important to make a list of all the reasons you feel the current bathroom is dysfunctional and a list of all the changes you'd like to make. You can then sort those by priority and verify which can be completed within your budget. If you can provide those lists to our members, I trust they'll have some great input for you.

Touching briefly on the bathtub, you could remove it, but you'll be left with unused space that has cost a packet to achieve. If one of your needs were a luxurious oversized shower, then that would be a reason to do so.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects