Workshop
Ask a question

Topics with Label: Building and Construction

nfaisal
Community Newcomer
3 replies

Team, here are a few photos of a newly installed Garage Shed. I need some advice on how best i can seal the following. #1. Gaps where Roof and Walls m ...

mshed65
Just Starting Out
8 replies

Hi all. I realize this topic has been raised a number of times and i have looked at previous conversations but retrofit style projects usually have un ...

FuzzyBo
Finding My Feet
19 replies

We’re having trouble assembling our gazebo, at the point of putting the roofing on. We can’t align the iron against both the ridge and the roof trusse ...

Helder
Finding My Feet
99 replies

How do I access engineering drawings for Mimosa 4.27 x 3.69 x 3.23m Wooden Gazebo? I want to apply for a permit with the local council to build the ab ...

Libbie
Just Starting Out
1 reply

Hi all, I have bought acreage, shed below. Opening faces east ( Harvey / Scarp easterlies ) am looking to temporarily enclose this side wall to stop ...

bluesue
Getting Established
12 replies

Help needed, how do I attach the Ametalin 1350mm x 6.67m Thermal Liner to my tin roof or back or garage roller door? Thanks

Jeffersm963
Finding My Feet
2 replies

Hi, I have been given the schematic in the photo by the garage door people I will be engaging as to what I need to do to create the opening for the ...

Jeffersm963
Finding My Feet
6 replies

Hi I want to enclose my carport and have pretty much figured out how to do it except for the section in the photographs. In one section there is abo ...

ralphy
Getting Established
2 replies

I am installing a garden shed at the corner of my block. Size occupies the whole space thus no access to go through. query: Whats the best way to ...

mikebarker
Having an Impact
81 replies

Hi all, I am about to build a small wooden garden storage shed (3m wide x 2.4m deep) on a gravel base. I have been soaking up tutorials, reading the v ...

Bunnings Team Member MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
327 replies

Many Bunnings stores offer a timber cutting service to help you get your wood home and get started on your project. Here are some frequently asked q ...

Bell_1986
Cultivating a Following
10 replies

hello I have a ryobi hammer drill and some anker screws with concrete fixings I'm planning on using to secure garden shed to concrete slab. Is it hard ...

jo620
Just Starting Out
5 replies

I am wanting to line my old tin shed do I need to use building paper before I put insulation in and line it with plywood

JoshRaf
Building a Reputation
28 replies

Hi All, I wanted to know what everyones opinions are on what you think the best brands of power tools are for professionals, the at home DIYer and th ...

Steve5
Having an Impact
12 replies

I've got a new shed with 4m wide roller doors with ember guard brushes at the top that aren't long enough. The ember guard brushes are about 9cm long ...

tejipaa
Just Starting Out
3 replies

Hello, I am a bit intimidated posting this as I am absolutely rookie to house DIY. I just got a cupboard from marketplace that fits my garage perf ...

anthward1972
Getting Established
8 replies

Hi all. I’m about to frame out the inside of the walls and ceiling in my colorbond shed using framing pine and then gyprocking it. I’m led to believe ...

Jimi
Making a Splash
11 replies

To get the tools out of the garage, I built a solid steel shed from scratch. Far from an expert welder, I sourced the steel beams from a local supplie ...

BundyBear
Just Starting Out
1 reply

I,m thinking about is product to put between my Hiace van's steel floor & FormPly base for camper fit out, is it best for aluminium foil side to be up ...

bikerackman
Just Starting Out
3 replies

How do you recommend I make this bike stand? I'm not sure what wood is best (probably need something dense enough that would withstand lateral pressur ...

DaRobba
Getting Established
9 replies

Hi - I'm looking for some plans and advice on building a bike and mini kids scooter shed similar to what is shown in the image below. I have seen some ...

ZenZhou
Finding My Feet
7 replies

Im building a fish tank stand using 18mm water-resistant MDF, the screws i was advised to use was either a 8g 50mm screw, or a 7g 40mm screw. The only ...

hammerandnails
Getting Established
10 replies

I'm embarking on a project to organise my garage and I've decided to install the Ryobi Link system. However, my garage has a bit of a unique challenge ...

ben1984
Finding My Feet
3 replies

Hi, I’m starting the reno of my shed. I’ve just got the floor epoxy’d, now I’m looking at insulating and cladding the walls. This is my first time d ...