Topics with Label: Doors and Windows

muna
Getting Established
3 replies

what need to be done an who can do this handy man or plumber    

dchur
Building a Reputation
8 replies

Hey team, To kick off our laundry renovation we are looking to add some doors. Currently there are two hinges in the interior of the (metal) door ja ...

CB123
Just Starting Out
2 replies

Hi all, I've got steel door frames throughout my flat. I don't like them. The ones in the bathroom do show minor rust spots which I think are just s ...

almerboyin
Just Starting Out
2 replies

Hi Experts, Metal frame on Side glass shower has came out, and when I'm trying to press to attach it back, it doesn't and actually coming out more. ...

projectkarara
Finding My Feet
1 reply

Hi everyone! I am hoping to renovate my bathroom as it is quite dated and old. I don't actually mind the wall tiles, except for the top row (pictured) ...

nikhilsaste
Finding My Feet
4 replies

Hello Everyone, Recently we noticed WC door frame (which is just next to shower area in ensuite) is swollen at the bottom. Apparently design wise ...

mikemate1961
Finding My Feet
3 replies

 entry off hallway. Sliding cavity door    looking directly in from hallway. Drawers are cheap laminated particle board with stick on fake tiles   ...

Kees56
Finding My Feet
9 replies

   please help me how to get it out and how to get the new one installed. Thanks!

Nanne
Cultivating a Following
1 reply

I have an old shower screen / door (recently bought the place). The shower screen door doesn’t have any seals at the bottom therefore when having a sh ...

Mickey362
Getting Established
12 replies

Unbeknown to me, the toilet has been leaking under the wall and into the external laundry door sill. It is now so swollen, the door is dragging across ...

barydos
Having an Impact
3 replies

Hi all, Me again with another question this time for the bathroom shower. There's just a bit of an issue of the (swing) door that always opens sligh ...

rohan
Just Starting Out
2 replies

Hi everyone, I just put up this cabinet and it is great apart from the poor instructions. It was easy to put up but I am left with these soft pads and ...

Vince83
Getting Established
3 replies

 Hi guysToday I shut the door of the bathroom in my master room, but I can't open it from outside.This the photos of my neighbor's door to show the ty ...

Lisa7788
Just Starting Out
4 replies

Looking for advise on how I can affix the hinge back to the screen door?

Wilson2207
Just Starting Out
3 replies

Hi I would like to replace the old fly screen door lock to a new door lock. I don't know how to pick up the right size of door lock to fit in. Or ...

JuliaAu
Just Starting Out
2 replies

Nneed to add bifolds to our bathroom door and not sure if the corinthian will work or are the best option. Any help is appreciated. Do the Corinthia ...

Jules2023
Finding My Feet
4 replies

I'm wanting to repair this framed three panel shower door. Someone has used an incorrect replacement screw which is thoroughly rusted in. Have tried ...

Suchika
Just Starting Out
1 reply

my privacy door lock push spindle has stopped locking the door. Its just 1.5 yr old house. Can u guide me if it can be fixed. Regards suchi

penritchard
Just Starting Out
1 reply

How do I adjust the shower door which catches on the bottom aluminium frame  

Berry
Cultivating a Following
3 replies

    This MDF bathroom door jamb is wet and swollen at the bottom after long term wet from the shower that is right next to it. I went to silicone it ...

Mike_C
Finding My Feet
5 replies

I have a small unit with a bathroom window that has a 75mm flywire section at the top of the window. It does not seem to have the normal flywire groov ...

Jwilson
Just Starting Out
1 reply

Hi, I have a home unit at West Lakes in Adelaide and the door frames are rusting at the bottom. Is there any way I can remedy this or is it possible t ...

ATCWork
Finding My Feet
3 replies

Hi experts I found the top shower screen is scratching the tile wall (Pic 1: RED circle). How can I adjust the the screen to about the the scratch? ...

JamesG
Growing in Experience
8 replies

I have a DIY PVC plantation shutter I need to attach to a tiled window frame in a bathroom.Any tips for how to safely attach screws into the tiles wit ...