Workshop
Start a discussion

The Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

mobile phone app

Tammyd70
Budding Browser

mobile phone app

I am just setting up my details but was wondering if Bunnings have a mobile App to use instead, I have downloaded one app I thought was correct but it's for suppliers or team members. 

many thanks

Tammy

Brad
Valued Contributor

Re: mobile phone app

There is one for PowerPass members too, stores your card details and has a store finder. It would be more useful if it linked into the web pages as well.
Customer Service Bunnings
Customer Service

@Tammyd70

Apologies for any inconvenience caused, but Bunnings does not currently have a mobile app for customers. We would be happy to assist you with any enquiry you have. If you would like to post some details about your issue on our contact us page, one of the customer service team will get in touch as soon as possible. 

Community Manager Jason
Community Manager

Hi @Tammyd70,

Just wanted to reach out and offer my assistance. Please let me know if you need a hand with anything. 

Let me also extend a very warm welcome to Workshop, our online community for D.I.Y. and gardening discussion. I trust you will receive lots of helpful advice and inspiration for your upcoming home improvement and maintenance projects from our community members. They are an extremely helpful, creative and resourceful bunch! 

All the best,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

BIM_Engineer
Valued Contributor

@Tammyd70
I would also like to extend a welcome and Construction &  (my)  Engineering Expertise
Searching for data and useful content on forums can be Hit & Miss
Here are some tips..on getting "The most from y/our posts"
Start a new heading/Topic
Add photos, sketches and as much information as you can
Generally the better the information the better the reply
This also assists others in their searches
Feel free to tag me in, leave a PM or send an email to
Appsb4Ubuild@gmail.com
(psst, if ur planning a project/building/renovation you might want to trial our new app) Cheers
Chris

Why join the Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects