Workshop
Ask a question

Feedback on click and collect from Bunnings

Grub80
Making a Splash

Feedback on click and collect from Bunnings

Hi Bunnings forum, just to let you know how great and easy Click and Collect was to use from Bunnings. In light of the current situation, I was able to purchase all my supplies in less than 5 minutes in my local store. I put my order in using the Bunnings site, received a confirmation email that the store had received my order. Then received a text the next day that my order was ready to be picked up. Smoothless procedure and got exactly what I wanted. Great work Bunnings 👍 

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: click and collect from Bunnings

Many thanks for the positive feedback @Grub80. I will share it with the Bunnings Digital team. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Big fan of the Click and Collect service at Bunnings.

Our closest store if close to an hour away, so it's great to be able to have the items ready for when we pass through or visit that town.

Earlier, I did a click and collect order for about 10 different types of items for tomorrow pick up as my wife has a medical appointment 90 minutes away and  within an hour or ordering, we've had an email come to say it is ready. 👍

Hi I'm new to this click and collect I just normally drive in and browse around and end up buying more than I came in for. My question is I have been looking everywhere for how long a click and collect takes from time of order and you have answerd it so thank you so I guess no need to ask now

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @snagman,

Let me extend a very warm welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. We're so pleased to have you join us and look forward to reading about all your projects and plans for around the house and garden. We're sure you will get plenty of helpful information, advice and inspiration from our amazing community members.

Thanks for your question about the Bunnings click and collect service. A click and collect order made by 4pm will be available by 9am the next day. Once your order is processed, you’ll receive confirmation letting you know that it’s ready to pick up.

Hope that helps,

Jason

Michael4
Just Starting Out

Drive and collect

What does drive and collect mean. I'm unable to select click and collect. I need an item and am happy to drive down and pick up. Am I able to do that?

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Drive and collect

Hi @Michael4,

Hope you are staying safe and well. Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. We trust you will get loads of helpful advice and inspiration from our clever and creative community. Let us know what projects you have planned - we're here to help!

Drive & Collect is a handy option for collecting your online order, especially during current COVID-related restrictions around the country. You simply purchase your products online, book in a convenient time for a contactless pick up, drive to your local Bunnings store and park in the designated Drive & Collect parking bays where your products are loaded into your car. You can find more information here - https://www.bunnings.com.au/services/in-store/drive-collect 

Please let us know if you need anything further.

Jason

Well, thought it was solved, but it's not. Drive and Collect does not come up as an option for online purchases at my nearest store, Tuggeranong ACT.  So is it a limited option, only available at some stores but not at others. If so your website needs to make that clear.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Michael4,

Drive and Collect is available at the Tuggeranong store. I will ask @EricL to send you a private message so he can assist you with your purchase. 

Jason

petemorgz
Finding My Feet

Bunnings click and collect feedback

Users of click and collect be aware (or beware).  Even although you can place and pay for 'available' stock online, your order, or part thereof, may still be cancelled due to the item(s) being out of stock. This in itself may be fine - you can try one of the other stores (and run the risk of it happening again) - but you have already paid for the complete order and the credit can take up to 10 days to reflect on your credit card. 

I wonder why a stores actual stock level is not reflected online?

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects