Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Your best D.I.Y. tip

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Your best D.I.Y. tip

Sanding.jpg

Workshop community update #13

Hi all,

What’s the best D.I.Y. tip you would share with others?

I loved @Kim's simple tip this week showing a quick and easy way to sand back a door that is jamming.

There’s also plenty of great tips in our discussion on the best D.I.Y. advice you’ve ever received. If you have some great tips, please share them with the Workshop community.

As the Easter break approaches, I trust that many of you are planning to roll up your sleeves and get stuck into a new project, or hopefully finish off something that’s been on the to-do list for a while. Our top contributor @ProjectPete certainly has a busy one planned, and is keen to hear what you plan to get up to.

I recently caught up with Pete to chat about his projects. One of the Workshop team is also heading out to visit him tomorrow to take some photos of his handiwork. We are looking forward to sharing Pete’s story in the coming days on the blog. Watch this space.

Speaking of leading contributors, the Workshop members who posted the most liked content in the past seven days were @Kim, @boris, @Andadams, @ProjectPete and @Simon. Many thanks for your fantastic contributions.  

Thanks to all the other Workshop participants who contributed in the past week. Some of the most popular recent posts included:

It was also great to see that our introduce yourself to the community discussion is still proving popular. If you haven’t already said hello, please don’t be shy.

Meanwhile, some Workshop members are still looking for help. Do you have any thoughts you could share on a struggling citrus tree or kitchen herb storage ideas? Looking forward to seeing your tips.

Jason

Community Manager

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects