Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Workshop live - Ask your D.I.Y. and garden questions

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Workshop live - Ask your D.I.Y. and garden questions

Adam3.png

Horticulturalist and home improvement expert Adam Woodhams will be available live on the Workshop community on Saturday June 16 from 10am until midday to answer your D.I.Y. and gardening questions. 

As a veteran home improvement journalist and presenter across television, radio, print and online, @Adam_W has been helping people with their house and garden projects for decades.

The live chat here on Workshop will run simultaneously with a Workshop community event being held at Bunnings Warehouse Keperra in Brisbane, which is being hosted by experienced Horticulturist Cath Manuel

Feel free to ask your questions in advance by replying below or hitting the Start a discussion button. 

We look forward to you joining in the discussion.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Workshop live - Ask your D.I.Y. and garden questions

Please note I have moved the questions and answers from this thread so they are standalone posts and more easily found by other community members in future.

Thanks again to all those who took part in the chat, and particularly to Adam for sharing his knowledge and experience with us.

Jason
See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects