Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Workshop community event - Brisbane

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Workshop community event - Brisbane

Adam5.png

Meet D.I.Y. and gardening experts Adam Woodhams and Cath Manuel at an exciting Workshop community event in Brisbane on Saturday, June 16. 

@Adam_W and @CathM will be on hand to share their extensive D.I.Y. and gardening experience, answer your questions, share tips and tricks, and run hands-on demonstrations. 

A veteran of television, radio and magazines, Adam Woodhams is a horticulturalist and D.I.Y. expert who has been helping people with their house and garden projects for decades.

Experienced Horticulturist Cath Manuel also loves sharing her deep knowledge and passion for gardening, and works to help people gain the skills they need to grow, harvest and cook their own food.

The community event will be held at Bunnings Warehouse Keperra from 10am until midday on Saturday, June 16.   

We hope to run similiar events around the country in future. Workshop members outside of Brisbane are welcome to reply below and let us know what you would like to see at a future Workshop community event near you. 

Jason

CathM2.png

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
BIM_Engineer
Former Community Member

Re: Workshop community event - Brisbane

@ Jason
Definitely DIY, Home Improvement & Renovations

Waiting years to see the finished reno/build project.....  people loose interest.hth
Cheers

CathM
Cultivating a Following

Thanks for sharing @Jason
Looking forward to this fabulous event!!
Who's joining us?? :smile:
BIM_Engineer
Former Community Member

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm very sorry to report that @Adam_W had an unfortunate accident yesterday and now is unable attend the event in person.

The good news is that Adam is already on the road to recovery and he will be "live on the Workshop community" from 10am until midday tomorrow (Saturday) while the event is in progress. Everyone at the event and across the country can tap into Adam's vast D.I.Y. and gardening knowledge and experience by posting their questions here on Workshop.

We wish you a speedy recovery Adam and thank you for sharing your wisdom with us!

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
BIM_Engineer
Former Community Member

Here's some comic relief before the show ..
Half the act has disappeared into the "ether-net"
hoping the workshop doesn't lose "consciousness" (bom,bom)
Get well soon

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects