Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Wish LePallet all the best for his surgery

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Wish LePallet all the best for his surgery

Prolific Workshop member Rylie @LePallet is well known in the Workshop community for his many creative pallet wood projects. You might also remember from his inspiring member profile story that although he's a young bloke, he's had debilitating issues with his back following a workplace injury.

Rylie is having surgery next week and he will unfortunately be off the tools for many months while recovering. Please join me in wishing Rylie all the very best for the operation, a quick recovery and trouble-free rehabilitation.

We will miss seeing your handiwork on Workshop @LePallet, but know you will be back on the tools stronger than ever and inspiring us again very soon. We love having you as part of the Workshop community. 

Jason

Rylie6.jpg

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Wish LePallet all the best for his surgery

How's the recovery going @LePallet?

Hope you are getting stronger and feeling better every day. 

Jason

LePallet
Amassing an Audience

Appreciate the constant communication  sorry I’ve been slack on my end, it’s been a long 10 weeks but I can say over the past 2 weeks I’ve come out of my shell and moving around Better than ever. I can’t get ahead of my self as it was a major surgery but I’ve managed to get out the back with my little boy and start a little project. 

06CED0D8-99E8-4652-B7E4-B00D7BD0174C.jpeg

i will post a few photos Shortly and then get back onto the WorkShop page and start communicating with others :smile:

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Brilliant @LePallet, many thanks for the update.

Jason

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects