Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Wish LePallet all the best for his surgery

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Wish LePallet all the best for his surgery

Prolific Workshop member Rylie @LePallet is well known in the Workshop community for his many creative pallet wood projects. You might also remember from his inspiring member profile story that although he's a young bloke, he's had debilitating issues with his back following a workplace injury.

Rylie is having surgery next week and he will unfortunately be off the tools for many months while recovering. Please join me in wishing Rylie all the very best for the operation, a quick recovery and trouble-free rehabilitation.

We will miss seeing your handiwork on Workshop @LePallet, but know you will be back on the tools stronger than ever and inspiring us again very soon. We love having you as part of the Workshop community. 

Jason

Rylie6.jpg

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
ProjectPete
Kind of a Big Deal

Re: Wish LePallet all the best for his surgery

Absolutely all the very best mate for a smooth op and speedy recovery.
----------
Handy and helpful
Instagram @projectpete.diy @at.home.rosehill @kayudesignco @aspirebamboo
Kermit
Amassing an Audience

Hope it all goes well @LePallet. Come back stronger mate. 

LePallet
Amassing an Audience

Thanks every one, really appreciate it. Ever since being apart of this page I have seen a massive improvement with my mental health and it will continue to get stronger. 

Its going to be a long road of recovery and with major surgery at the age of 29 is scary but I’ll be back on my feet stronger then ever and get back to what I love doing.

Natasha
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

All the best for your op and recovery @LePallet! Will be great to see what you can create when you are back to your best!!

BIM_Engineer
Former Community Member

@LePallet
Return to full health soon..
Cheers
RenoQueen
Making a Splash

Good luck @LePallet. Your kids are adorable. Hopefully one bright side is that you'll be able to spend more time with them.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

There's a post-surgery update from @LePallet on his Instagram account, including a shout-out to the Workshop community. 

Rest up Rylie!

Jason

LePallet
Amassing an Audience

Thanks @Jason, the Opp went well, I’ve been in a hospital bed for 4 days now, hoping to be home either today or tomorrow. Then it’s just rest and rest. It’s going to be hard for the kids but they will understand in the long run.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Fantastic to hear that the operation was successful @LePallet. Hope you get home today and start the road to recovery. 

Jason

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects