Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Who got treated this Xmas?

ProjectPete
Kind of a Big Deal

Who got treated this Xmas?

I know there's more to Xmas than just gifts, but the gifts are a pretty great part of it, especially when you're treated to some tools by friends and/or family...and/or yourself :wink:

What did everyone end up with?

I was lucky enough to be treated by #wifey to a new Bosch 50m Laser Distance Measurer with digital level and Bluetooth :grin: Already given it a bit of a workout at the new house when checking the tiler's work and prepping for my polished concrete floors. Super simple, appears very accurate and has some great features in being able to measure distance, level, sqm, cubic metres, ability to save alland control from phone.

107862_BOSCH_50mLaserMeasurer_0601072C40A_1000x1000_1.jpg

----------
Handy and helpful
Instagram @projectpete.diy @at.home.rosehill @kayudesignco @aspirebamboo
redracer01
Kind of a Big Deal

Re: Who got treated this Xmas?

This little baby is the top of the pops! You certainly got a great xmas gift!

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Good topic @ProjectPete. I'm looking forward to seeing what other members had in their Christmas stockings. 

My birthday was just before Christmas, and a bunch of the extended family got together and gave me a Char-Griller Akorn Junior. I'm looking forward to throwing the first brisket in it - hopefully on the weekend! Seeing it's nice and small, I think it will be fun to do some experimentation. I might need some tips from @MoonshineBen on some smaller cuts of meat to play with. So far I'm thinking brisket, ribs, chicken wings and beef cheeks, but I'd welcome more suggestions. 

Jason

Char-Griller Akorn Junior Kamado Charcoal BBQChar-Griller Akorn Junior Kamado Charcoal BBQ

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Nice one @Jason - word of warning...the BBQ addiction is real!

One of the simplest but still awesome things to do is crispy smoked wings. Easy (and cheap) to experiment with but always with awesome results. Enjoy!

----------
Handy and helpful
Instagram @projectpete.diy @at.home.rosehill @kayudesignco @aspirebamboo

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects