Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Where do you live?

ProjectPete
Kind of a Big Deal

Where do you live?

Without being creepy, I thought it'd be cool if we can more easily see where members are located, should they wish to share this.

Given the context of this community and helping each other out, it could be handy to a) meet each other, b) provide some hands on help, c) organise a cook up, etc.

My first thought is to show location, eg "Perth, WA", under my member status/level. What are other people's thoughts? And you @Jason?

----------
Handy and helpful
Instagram @projectpete.diy @at.home.rosehill @kayudesignco @aspirebamboo
Andy_Mann
Former Community Member

Re: Where do you live?

Wooah @Brad, this is getting creepy. I used to do the rounds of Arndale, but not so much now, & there was a hardware shop corner Hanson Rd & Fleming St, that later became Mitre 10, & yes, that's long gone. Was Deslands Hardware at the corner of Port Rd & East Ave?

Brad
Kind of a Big Deal

East Tce was the old Loyds where they wore red dust coats, that became a bunnies and I spent 6 months there.

Deslands was where Beaumont Tiles is on Port Rd.

Andy_Mann
Former Community Member

@Brad, yep all coming back to me now, but I see what you've done, you sussed out that I'm a hardware tragic, & just tossed a few local ones out there. :smile:

I'm about to go through my old reciepts, & see if I was ever served by a Bradley. :bigsmile:

Wayne
Becoming a Leader

Adelaide Metro, South Australia
Wood Working with Wayne
Annette
Making a Splash

OK everyone, don't hold it against me but I am in Canberra ACT - and no, I am not wholly and solely responsible for whichever political party is in power at any given time :crazy:

Helen
Having an Impact

I live in Sale, Central Gippsland, Victoria. Not too far to Ninety mile beach, lakes & mountains. Sooo much choice! Oh, we have a Bunnings store, then these warehouse Bairnsdale, Traralgon & Morwell in Labrobe Valley.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects