Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

What was the last thing you bought at Bunnings?

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

As I'm nearing the end of our backyard games room project, I had an eclectic assortment of items in my basket during my long weekend trip to Bunnings. There was some magnets for a gate, some wood filler, some paint and a new BBQ spatula.

Looking around at the store, it seemed many people were gearing up for a big weekend of D.I.Y. and gardening projects. There was certainly a wide variety of items in shopping baskets and trolleys.  

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Prof
Becoming a Leader

Re: What was the last thing you bought at Bunnings?

Sure was!

Mammasalt
Building a Reputation

Had a kids party yesterday in a park so I grabbed some white rocks from landscape & oil pens from the tool shop. The kids had a ball decorating rocks and hiding them in the park!

Former Workshop member
Not applicable

30 mtrs of polyester tracer rope, caustic soda and some small pegboard hooks.

I got a tin of driveway paint for $20 from the mistint section! Now my whole body is aching because it was a tough job! Looks so good though, definitely worth the $20 and the sore muscles
Former Workshop member
Not applicable

propane gas cylinder, trug tub, kid's play sand, pot trolley, white pebbles... can you tell I'm in walking distance to my local bunnings? At least once, maybe twice a week, lol.

It would be great to see your new-look driveway @Kellylouise. I'm sure other members would be inspired by your work!

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Former Workshop member
Not applicable

And again, yesterday - I bought a raised, powder coated garden trough with wheels on one side, and a shelf underneath - great for all the beheaded succulent stalks, leaves, and pieces of cacti to make babies from - but I can wheel it out of sight, round the side. I'm dirty on bunnings though - plenty of overpriced calibrachoa in pots, but no punnets! I need punnets for my bazillion pots - WHAT ARE THEY THINKING? Much as I would like to be a millionaire - I ain't.
🤣🤣🤣

Jarrah Timbermate Filler.
MelBrown
Cultivating a Following

My kids are with their father this week so I took the opportunity to go down on a weeknight last night. I bought, Davco floor leveler (doing some tiling), ready mixed slate grey grout (fixing some broken tiles), a set of cold chisels and a dremel tile cutting bit (fixing tiles again), sample pot of paint (getting ready to paint the house exterior), keyhole plates (hanging a decor panel below my oven), and a blind chain repair kit. So I have a few jobs to get done this weekend. :smile:
Former Workshop member
Not applicable

Fibro clouts... bit of flashing has come down over the bay window at one of the rentals... self drilling hex head screws for metal pergola, 25mm pvc pipe for vegetable garden shade frame.
Couple more disposable paint brushes @79c, fishing line to hem shadecloth, 2 tiny terracotta pots for potting on cacti, some bbq 'fatsorb' for in case of oil spillage.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects