Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

What was the last thing you bought at Bunnings?

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

As I'm nearing the end of our backyard games room project, I had an eclectic assortment of items in my basket during my long weekend trip to Bunnings. There was some magnets for a gate, some wood filler, some paint and a new BBQ spatula.

Looking around at the store, it seemed many people were gearing up for a big weekend of D.I.Y. and gardening projects. There was certainly a wide variety of items in shopping baskets and trolleys.  

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Re: What was the last thing you bought at Bunnings?

Our Bunnings haul last weekend included mulch for the garden and some new seedlings for the vegie garden. 

Now that there's a sniff of Spring in the air, I'm sure that there will be a lot of people heading into stores on the weekend. Let us know what you bring home! 

Jason

Mathy
Becoming a Leader

Definitely getting the odd nice day in Adelaide - people’s minds will soon be turning to their gardens and projects. Today I bought a 10L plastic bucket with lid, some grey water piping and some silicon - to make something called a cyclonic dust extracter to put between the angle grinder and my shop vac. Shop vac isn’t handling the amount of concrete dust 😔 and I can’t interest someone in doing the job for money (too small I assume) cheers

Scandia Fireplace, and Flue kit, and Hearth
30 odd Micro shade sleepers, 2 pallets of bricks
and some stuff for the garden

@TheSaltyreefer - ok I’ll bite over the “heating purchase” - did you get a good deal because winter’s nearly finished? 😊 

@Mathy 

easy answer, 

I work there hahaha

The fireplace is actually to warm the house up at night as we have massive fishtanks costly at night to keep warm, Solar coming soon also.

Good one! I spent 10 years in the green shed :smile:

gippslandhome
Becoming a Leader

After being addicted to the Ryobi range of tools I added a Ryobi Airwave Nibbler to my collection. 

Absolutely loving it to cut Corrugated Iron for our new planter boxes.

Screenshot_20190822-051126.png

Helen
Having an Impact

1lt gloss paint for kitchen cabinet doors &drawers.
Prof
Becoming a Leader

Just a few bits of timber to make this..:bigsmile:

IMG_20190615_212759[2].jpg

Simple!

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Nice one @Prof.

Was that inspired by @DIYology's project here? - https://www.workshop.com.au/t5/Kitchen/Pull-out-storage-to-utilise-space-next-to-fridge/m-p/23003#M6...  

You might also like to share your photo on that thread, as it's been a very popular project with members and visitors to the site.

Jason

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects