Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

What project do you want to tackle next?

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

What project do you want to tackle next?

Many people have long lists of projects they would love to tackle around the house and garden.

We'd love to hear from you about the one project you want to get stuck into next. 

Let us know by replying below.

I'm sure the rest of the Workshop community will be more than happy to give you some advice and help along the way. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: What project do you want to tackle next?

Sounds like a good project to tackle @gomo1947. You might be interested in these previous discussions:

Let me also extend a very warm welcome to the Workshop community. I trust you will receive lots of helpful advice and inspiration from other members. Please let me know if you ever need a hand getting the most from the site.

Jason

Hi Jason
My next project is lay a shed base,and also interested to lean about making cement pots myself .Thank you
cheer
Serene

Great projects Serene (@Serenehuang09),

I would encourage you to press the Start a discussion button and ask for any advice you need for the shed project. 

As for the cement pots, this might help - D.I.Y. concrete vase. Feel free to join in the discussion.

Let me also extend a very warm welcome to the Workshop community. It's wonderful to have you join us. We look forward to reading more about your projects and plans, and trust that our members can provide plenty of help and inspiration along the way.

Jason

Jonb
Building a Reputation

Currently working on an essentials oil stand, to be made from pallet wood.

Henno
Having an Impact

Hi Hansi, here's a photo of a house I saw online that might give you some inspiration. As you can see they've done something different here and cladded them vertically, not horizontally, which looks OK in small feature bits, but I'm not sure about how you would like it to look.

Good luck with your project though!

Screen Shot 2018-02-26 at 5.09.15 pm.png

woolfj
Growing in Experience

update our old 70s kitchen - design ideas are flooring me. Want more space and benchtop if possible but space is limited

Tammy
Just Starting Out

Not sure yet I sew a lot of quilts but thoroughly enjoy woodwork so I am looking at the recycled pallet planters

LePallet
Amassing an Audience

i have a lot of people wanting things made for the house. i am looking forward to making a few barn doors on a gliding rail separating the master bedroom and bathroom.
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tammy,

There are a lot of fantastic planters on Workshop that should give you inspiration. Our members are a clever and creative bunch. Let us know if you need a hand with it. 

Let me also extend a very warm welcome to the Workshop community. It's fantastic to have you onboard. Please let me know if you need any help getting the most from the site.

Jason

Isobel
Amassing an Audience

I love barn doors @LePallet. They can look amazing. Did you know that Bunnings sells the rails for them? 

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects