Workshop
Start a discussion

The Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

What project do you want to tackle next?

Highlighted
ProjectPete
Valued Contributor

Re: What project do you want to tackle next?

Another little splashback upgrade over the weekend as planned, plus some new taps. Got a few bits and pieces like this to do before selling this house - some boring (painting), some more interesting (tiling) but nothing I'm overly excited about But that's what the new home is for

Apologies in advance (as always) for my poor photo taking skills.

Before

before.PNG

After

after1.jpg  after2.jpg 

tallpaul
Budding Browser

Last time I painted my eave and fascia boards was 22 years ago My color bond gutter is still in good nick for 33 years 'but it looks old. and so is the eave and fascia boards. I was going to worry about it until the wormer wither comes. But not know what is the best paint to use.
Regards
Paul
Community Manager Jason
Community Manager

Hi @tallpaul,

Thanks for joining in the discussion and a very warm welcome to Workshop. We hope you get loads of helpful information and inspiration for your projects from our community members. Feel free to post whenever you need assistance or have something new to share. 

Just to clarify, would you like a recommendation for what paint to use for your eaves and fascia boards?

Jason

Show off your handiwork at the Workshop Gallery

Why join the Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects