Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

What new year projects are you planning?

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

What new year projects are you planning?

Happy New Year to all members of the Workshop community. I hope this year brings exciting new adventures and much happiness for all. 

I never fail to be impressed at the power of community. How everyone has unique experiences and insights they can share. And I’m constantly impressed at how generous people can be in sharing their time, knowledge and expertise with others. Check out the Top 10 Workshop projects of 2017 if you want some great examples. 

Holidays can not only help recharge the batteries, they can also provide some time to plan the year ahead. I suspect many in the Workshop community have spent time in recent weeks thinking about new projects around the house and garden, maybe even picking up a tool and getting started. 

What projects are you planning to start in 2018?

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Kermit
Amassing an Audience

Re: What new year projects are you planning?

I have painting duties which are well overdue.

Cooks76
Finding My Feet

I need to sand and stain the deck.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

That's always a worthwhile project @Cooks76. You might like to check out this previous discussion - deck renewal project.

Let me also extend a very warm welcome to the Workshop community. I trust you will receive plenty of helpful advice and inspiration from our members. Please post anytime you need a hand. 

Jason

Isobel
Amassing an Audience

I need to rechaulk the stone benches in the kitchen. 

Some good ideas here for home improvement jobs you can do over the holdays - https://www.domain.com.au/advice/home-renovation-jobs-you-can-do-over-the-holidays-20171212-h035p6/

Brad
Kind of a Big Deal

Unplanned but I just got home to find the letterbox is missing.
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

That's annoying @Brad. Sorry to hear that.

Maybe some of the designs here to spark your imagination when building a new one - https://www.workshop.com.au/t5/Outdoor-Living/Homemade-mailbox/m-p/1930

Jason

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects