Workshop
Start a discussion

The Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

What do you love most about your home or garden?

dani2526
Junior Contributor

Re: What do you love most about your home or garden?

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I love our view, space, chickens and sunsets  

Highlighted
JoshRaf
Junior Contributor

I love living in a big city but at the same time I like my nature so my balcony garden gives me the best of both worlds. Definitely the best part about my home
https://www.workshop.com.au/t5/Garden/Who-says-you-can-t-have-a-garden-in-a-city-apartment-Pt-1/td-p...
Wally102
Budding Contributor

I Love the split open house design as My wife and I enjoy living at the rear of the house in our own entertaining/home theater area while my mother enjoys the front lounge so we as a family can do and watch what each other likes without standing over or fighting with what shows to watch at night only issue is the conflicting TV volumes which one day I would like to tackle with some non evasive sound deadening (as my mother is going slightly deaf!)
The house and yards need a bit of upgrading to make things easier for mum to walk around with more ease!
ProjectPete
Valued Contributor

Currently it'd be my pool area. In the new house I dare say it'll be the pool area and backyard in general as it'll be a pretty big upgrade
Prawns
Junior Contributor

Its really not flash looking - but I love my mancave/Shed #1 and seem to spend more time in it than in the house even though it gets stinking hot in here hahahaha. Maybe eventually I'll gyprock it but I kinda like the exposed walls aka "built in shelving" hahaha. Its got the basics like a fridge/sink/convection microwave and fishing gear to muck around with while my fishing tv shows are on tv lolIMG_20190105_111220.jpgIMG_20190105_111520.jpgIMG_20190105_111902.jpg

Why join the Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects