Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Weekend project - mobile phone holder

redracer01
Kind of a Big Deal

Weekend project - mobile phone holder

Hello Everyone!

Today's weekend project is the perfect diy gift for your loved ones. I built these easy to make phone holders over a few days just before Christmas a few years ago. I wanted to make something that was really personal and be practical at the same time. You could do this in as little as 1 hour it's the paint drying part that takes forever. You can enhance it with what ever comes to mind do wood burning lettering, stencil with spray paint...etc the choice is endless. The main stand and the little stand are both screwed on but you can nail it if you wish. The entire assembly is made up of 3 pieces of timber. The only rule to the build is that the front timber that holds the phone in place must not be too tall or it will obscure the front of the phone when used as a viewing stand. Enjoy the weekend everyone and stay safe. Any questions please drop us a note here on Workshop.

Cheers!

Red

phone holder1.jpg20200616_155347.jpg20200616_155330.jpgSome of the flowers have fallen off and may need a makeover soon.Some of the flowers have fallen off and may need a makeover soon.

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Weekend project - Phone holder

Hi @redracer01,

A great project which I'm sure your loved ones enjoyed receiving. 

Many thanks for sharing your design with the community, I'm sure it will assist many members in building them.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects