Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Things you only have to clean once a year

Isobel
Amassing an Audience

Things you only have to clean once a year

There's an article doing the rounds called 12 things you only have to clean once a year.

I'll confess that some of these things I never clean at all! But some I do clean more often than once a year, so maybe I come out even...

The list is: light bulbs, carpet, window frames, the top kitchen drawer, washing machine, tumble dryer, gutters, outdoor furniture, curtains, garage, under heavy items and the pantry.  

What do you hardly ever clean at your house?

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Things you only have to clean once a year

I can't remember ever cleaning a light bulb. 

I have promised myself to clean the gutters more often though. Last time I did it, I realised I had left it too long. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
jsuyat
Cultivating a Following

My bedroom mirror! It doubles up as a sliding door to my wardrobe so there will be a combination of hand prints, dust, make up and whatnot on it. I find a good cleaner and newspaper as the cloth works wonders. I definitely don't clean my mirror as much as I should.
RenoQueen
Making a Splash

I like cleaning up the pantry. I do it more often than once a year. You find things you forgot you bought and it reminds you to cook new things. It's also a reminder not to buy too much at the supermarket!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects