Workshop
Start a discussion

The Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Portable Bag organiser for entry way

Tara86
Junior Contributor

Portable Bag organiser for entry way

Finally got sick of my 3 kids dumping their bags, shoes etc at the front door every night! Not to mention the ninja like moves we’d recreate while entering the front door - trying not to fall over as our foot slips on a discarded item. So made this and suddenly my kids are able to put their stuff away nice and neatly (and safely)!C96C4BF8-04CC-49FF-90A7-F8F1CD9EC532.jpegAE98104C-F2EB-4C59-A577-471283460E4D.jpeg6D6C7C5D-BAE2-4AAB-9A44-EF9D9D6B3AF2.jpeg

Community Manager Jason
Community Manager

Re: Portable Bag organiser for entry way

Fantastic @Tara86. Great result. How are you going training the kids to use it?

And did you see @woodalwaysworks also shared a new coat rack and bench for his entryway? - https://www.workshop.com.au/t5/Whole-of-House/coat-rack-and-bench-with-hidden-office/m-p/20615

Jason

Show off your handiwork at the Workshop Gallery
Caron
New Contributor

This is fabulous! Well done.

Tara86
Junior Contributor

Ha ha it’s been a huge success!! Although my middle child always finds a way to rebel. She does hang her bag up every day now but makes sure she unzips every pocket so everything half hangs out ha ha. At least she does use it and a lot safer than the floor lol

Why join the Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects