Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

News Flash! New inspo-DIY mag out this week!

Adam_W
Workshop Legend

News Flash! New inspo-DIY mag out this week!

Looking forward to the first issue FREE in Bunnings Warehouses from this weekend.

And yes... proud to say I've been working with the team to create some articles for it.
Love to hear everyone's feedback once you've had a read.

15706-1Z2251645190-L.jpg

BIM_Engineer
Former Community Member

Re: News Flash! New inspo-DIY mag out this week!

Great, Look'in forward to reading it

OT, There's was only one Classic DIY Magazine

"The knack"

It inspired a generation to become problem solving Engineers.

Prawns
Becoming a Leader

Sounds great to get a regular magazine to check out :smile: reading online is just not the same especially if you like some light reading before bed (phone screens arnt great for that and also colours on different phone screens can vary too - whereas a magazine is generally better colour calibrated)

Reckon I'll end up with quite the collection - probably with post-it notes poking out the top of various pages for future reference lols
redracer01
Kind of a Big Deal

I would love to join the team that put this magazine together!

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing @Adam_W. The magazine is in-store from today and I'm sure will be very popular. 

You can also read it here - https://www.bunnings.com.au/bunnings-magazine

If Workshop community members have any feedback about the mag, I am happy to pass it onto the Bunnings Magazine team. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects