Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Introduce yourself to the community

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Introduce yourself to the community

Welcome to your Workshop. It is great to have you as a member of the community. We encourage you to say hello and introduce yourself.

Please reply to this post and tell us a bit about yourself. Whatever information you feel comfortable sharing is fine.

You might like to tell us about your current D.I.Y. and garden projects, your work, your passions, your hobbies, your dreams, what you struggle with, what you hope to learn from this community, and/or your favourite ice cream flavour.

And for something truly revealing about yourself - tell us what you call a barbecued sausage served on a single piece of bread.

We look forward to your post and getting to know you. Thanks for joining the discussion.

Jason

Community Manager

Sunshine.jpg

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Re: Introduce yourself to the community

Hey Aaron (@aaronwier)

Many thanks for introducing yourself and making your first post. We're rapt to have you join us as this exciting time and are looking forward to seeing lots of posts from you in the future.

Congrats on the new house! Sounds like you're going to be kept busy for a while but it will be great to see what you can achieve as you make the house your own. 

Feel free to post anytime you need a hand with anything. As you've seen, we've got loads of amazing community members sharing advice and inspiration every day, so you'll fit right in.

Jason

pault
Getting Established

Hi d.i.y. Community my name is Paul,planning on some renovations on an older home and hope for some hints and tips from the community                     As for the bread and sausage question, I call it dinner, when I get home late smelling of alcoholic beverages lol

MitchellM
Amassing an Audience

@pault Welcome to the Workshop Community, I'm sure you'll get plenty of great advice on your Reno's. Please feel to post anytime you need and we'll do our best to sort it out for you.

We'd really appreciate it also,  if you would take some pictures and post them on any work you're completing.

Fantastic to have you on-board and look forward to seeing what you are up to.

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for introducing yourself @pault. It's great to have you join us. We are looking forward to reading more about your projects and plans. Our members certainly love a good renovation project and will be happy to assist. 

Please let me know if you ever need a hand getting the most from the site.

Jason

Hi Community I'm a complete DIY noobie but I find people's posts here really inspirational and enthusiastic for what I could try.
Hope to be able to do more around the house in the future by learning what I can from here!

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Great to have you join us @dig-down. Feel free to post whenever you need a hand. Great that you have already discovered that our amazing community members are sharing helpful information, advice and inspiration every day. We look forward to seeing what you can achieve with a little bit of help along the way from our members. 

Welcome,

Jason

TempestSkye7
Having an Impact

Hi there, 

I'm enthusiastic about gardening, woodworking and DIY.

I consider myself to be a fairly experienced gardener because the number of plants I've killed is equal to the number of plants that I've successfully grown and kept alive. 😂

I'm an amateur woodworker/DIYer, but I love learning and giving things a go. I try to research as much as possible before I start, and I like designing stuff to fit my own needs rather than just settling for a generic solution. That said, I have often used generic solutions when they suit my application!

I finally signed up for the forum after months of silently admiring everyone's projects. 

Great to see you're no longer a "silent admirer" @TempestSkye7. We are looking forward to seeing your own handiwork. Don't be shy!

Jason

Mdowns
Finding My Feet

thanks for accepting me so I am just starting me a Veggie / herb garden softer I was given a few accessories from a beautiful gardener so I stopped in at my local Bunnings store and got me extras that I need to start me and I saw this ad that said join the gardeners workshop and here I am I love it thanx.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Newbie

Many thanks for introducing yourself @Mdowns. It's fantastic to have you join the Workshop community. You'll find loads of keen gardeners here. I'm sure you will find there's loads of great advice being shared and really inspiring projects. Feel free to post anytime you have something new to share or need a hand with anything around the house or garden. Perhaps you'd like to kick off by hitting the Start a discussion button and sharing your plans for the new vegetable and herb garden?

Jason

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects