Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Introduce yourself to the community

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Introduce yourself to the community

Welcome to your Workshop. It is great to have you as a member of the community. We encourage you to say hello and introduce yourself.

Please reply to this post and tell us a bit about yourself. Whatever information you feel comfortable sharing is fine.

You might like to tell us about your current D.I.Y. and garden projects, your work, your passions, your hobbies, your dreams, what you struggle with, what you hope to learn from this community, and/or your favourite ice cream flavour.

And for something truly revealing about yourself - tell us what you call a barbecued sausage served on a single piece of bread.

We look forward to your post and getting to know you. Thanks for joining the discussion.

Jason

Community Manager

Sunshine.jpg

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Mathy
Becoming a Leader

Re: Introduce yourself to the community

Welcome Nigel ( @Arcc ) - I’ve just visited your wonderful tool cabinet build, post - that was epic! Looking forward to your next project, cheers Deb

Welcome Shaz ( @shazzier3064 ) - so exciting having something built - be it home or extension etc. When is your home due to be completed? Are you at a point where you have some specific DIY to research? Don’t worry about the plant/garden thing - I’m sure there’s some excellent gardeners on here and the 2 of you will end up with something that you love. I’m not a gardener’s bootlace - I stick to a few things that require minimal care - saves me the angst of plant deaths, cheers Deb

Hi everyone

My name is Niro

I’m new to this group and two years in Australia

I am enjoying reading and learning from this group

Never done a diy my self as I have been in rents so far but plan to tackle one as soon as I have my own place

Look forward to it

Cheers
Niro
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @niro700,

Fantastic to have you join us. Welcome to the Workshop community.

Looking forward to seeing you tackle your first D.I.Y. project. I'm sure our ever-helpful members can help give you the guidance and confidence that you need to give it a crack.

Jason

osaret
Finding My Feet

Hello community 

My name is Osaret. I have the spirit of DIY but love to do it right.

Love gardening, landscaping and simple building 

Cheers 

Welcome @osaret to this fabulous community. We look forward to learning from you and assisting where we can.

You will find a wealth of knowledge among the members here.

All the best with your DIY.

Kind regards Rob 👍😁

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Many thanks for introducing yourself @osaret. We're pleased you could join us. You will certainly find that Workshop members are more than happy to assist with any project you are planning to tackle, and provide loads of inspiration and confidence to provide the spark to get cracking. We are looking forward to seeing what you can achieve around the home and garden.

Welcome,

Jason

Manny123
Just Starting Out

Hi Jason I am a newbie and not very handy however I really loved your raised garden that is in your cover to the 10 best things to do. Where do I find that design 

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Manny123,

Welcome to Workshop. We're pleased you could join us.

We have lots of Top 10 features on the site. They are all published in our Best of Workshop section. Could you please clarify which one you were referring to?

Many thanks,

Jason

aaronwier
Cultivating a Following

Hi all,

Been using this site for a while but never posted until now. 

We recently moved from a smaller house that was renovated when we bought to a much older house but larger. As a result we have some projects coming up:

• Kitchen reno, including replacing subfloor
  • Courtyard - this one is done, involved new retaining wall and small picket fence
  • Laminate flooring to replace old carpet and tiling in certain areas
  • Deck, see my post here
  • Above Ground pool (way way way down the track)

Not a complete noob, having done retaining walls, fences basic stuff, but certainly no pro

Thanks for having me 

Cheers

Aaron

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects