Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Introduce yourself to the community

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Introduce yourself to the community

Welcome to your Workshop. It is great to have you as a member of the community. We encourage you to say hello and introduce yourself.

Please reply to this post and tell us a bit about yourself. Whatever information you feel comfortable sharing is fine.

You might like to tell us about your current D.I.Y. and garden projects, your work, your passions, your hobbies, your dreams, what you struggle with, what you hope to learn from this community, and/or your favourite ice cream flavour.

And for something truly revealing about yourself - tell us what you call a barbecued sausage served on a single piece of bread.

We look forward to your post and getting to know you. Thanks for joining the discussion.

Jason

Community Manager

Sunshine.jpg

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Re: Introduce yourself to the community

@Rekha 

I think some of your email got lost but welcome to the community. Look forward to hearing from you again and seeing more pictures of your terrace garden??

Cheers,

Barbara

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Many thanks for introducing yourself @Rekha. Great to see you receive a friendly welcome from @Baretta11

Please let me know if you ever need a hand getting the most from the community. I'm always happy to assist. We are looking forward to seeing more of your garden and reading about your projects and plans. 

Jason

gippslandhome
Becoming a Leader

Dear Jason and all fellow members on the Community, good evening.

My name is Rob and I am 44, a  married father of three beautiful children.

My working life has been solely involved in some form of the construction industry both domestic and commercial.

Currently my focus is working hard starting a new business in the Handyman Industry, so watch this spot as we have some exciting things coming to help those who have a passion for DIY.

I look forward to learning so much from the Community and hopefully sharing some knowledge along the way.

So everyone enjoy the wonderful world of making.

Warm regards

Rob Colbert ?

IMG_20190628_111412.jpg

Hi Rob (@gippslandhome)

What an exciting time for you starting your new business! We are looking forward to hearing all about it. 

It sounds like you have fantastic skills, knowledge and experience to share with the Workshop community, so we are certainly very pleased to have you as one of our latest members. I trust you will also get plenty of inspiration and advice from other members in return. Please feel free to post anytime you need a hand or have something to share. 

Thanks for joining in the discussion.

Jason

Finding My Feet

introducing myself

Hi my name is Franca and I like to learn how to do things outside . So I  appreciate any ideas when needed . .I give it a go . Maybe at the end of a project it doesn't look great but it works . Thanks

Re: introducing myself

Welcome Franca to the Community.

Like you I am a newbie 😁 and am also looking forward to learning and sharing years of experience.

Enjoy and remember keep making. Making is fun.

Warm regards Rob 👍

Hi Franca (@0448005247)

You'll find loads of great ideas on Workshop! Our community members are very clever, creative and resourceful. Have a browse and I'm sure you'll find plenty of inspiration for new projects, as well as helpful information and advice. 

Please feel free to post anytime you need assistance or have a new project to share. 

Welcome to the community, we're pleased you could join us.

Jason

@0448005247 

Hi Franca,

A warm welcome to the community.

I had a friend in school with the name Franca it's only the second time I have hear the name in my life!! I would love to see pictures of some of your projects?

Hope you are able to get all the information you might need for future projects from others here in the community.

Cheers,

Barbara

@gippslandhome 

Hi Rob,

Your new business venture sounds like something that allot of people could benefit from, as I know it can be hard for some home owners to find a handyman that can tackle all sorts of projects.

I live in the country and although hubby and I pretty much do everything "in house" usually with success, sometimes outside expertise for others not able to tackle a project themselves is just what the doctor ordered so to speak. Not everyone is hands on or able and outside help is the only way to complete a project and it's good to have someone with the skills and knowledge to achieve that so I wish you all the best!!

Cheers,

Barbara

Hello Barbara, good morning.

Thank you for your reply to my Community message. I'm very encouraged by what you had to say.

It always pleases me to hear when people have a go at projects themselves. Their is so much satisfaction to be had in starting and finishing a project and benefitting by their hard work.

Part of our new business plan is to focus on that need.

To help people through their own project and to supply the needed equipment they may need to successfully complete their project.
We're very excited to get this part of the business up and running.

All the best with your projects and my favourite little catch phrase is

Keep Making Because Making is Fun 😁

Warm regards Rob 👍

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects