Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

I could do that!

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

I could do that!

WorkingWithWood.jpg

Workshop community update #10

Hi all,

When many of us see an amazing creation, our natural reaction is to say “I could never do that”. But Workshop aims to inspire and arm you with the confidence so that your immediate reaction becomes “I could do that!”

Which reaction did you have this week when you saw the stunning school locker makeover from @timdawg or the striking feature wall from @Simon with his D.I.Y. rust effect?

Workshop member @She_Skills is also really passionate about helping people realise they can do it themselves. I encourage you all to read Meg’s inspiring story and follow her encouraging advice.

It’s been another great week on Workshop, with plenty of interesting D.I.Y. and gardening discussion.

Some of the other popular Workshop posts from the past week included:

There were also many calls for help in the past week. Have you got any expertise or experience you could add about these topics?

It was great to see more community members join us this week. A very warm welcome to you all.

Special thanks to our top contributors to Workshop this week. The community members who posted the most popular content in the past seven days were @timjeffries, @timdawg, @MartyH, @kaylah_rose and @Gibbo. Thanks again for your fantastic contribution to the community.

You might have noticed we have added some new functionality to the site in the past week to help you to keep track of activity, particularly for discussions you’ve previously participated in. I hope the changes are useful to you.

We are also working on many other enhancements. If you have any suggestions about what would help you get the most from Workshop, please let us know.

Jason

Community Manager

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects