Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Hungry for new skills

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hungry for new skills

Roy4.png

Workshop community update #89

Hi all,

“Possibly the greatest thing about D.I.Y. for me is learning something new,” says Roy Quinsey in our recent interview. “I’m always hungry for new building skills, and having a knock-about at a D.I.Y. project is my favourite way to learn.”

Roy was also pleased to discover the Workshop community.  “It’s a bunch of helpful Aussies ready to lend you their time to help you with D.I.Y. problems.”

Feel free to post your D.I.Y. questions anytime you need a hand. It's wonderful that helpful members like Roy and many others are always happy to share their knowledge and experience whenever they can.

It’s been another interesting few weeks on Workshop, with plenty of D.I.Y. and gardening discussion. Some of the most popular recent Workshop posts have included:

Special thanks to our top contributors to Workshop in the past few weeks. The community members who posted the most popular content were:

@Poppop

@ProjectPete

@LePallet

@Tara86

@Brad

@Adam_W

@Juzz85.

Thanks again for your fantastic contribution to the community.

Thanks also to all those community members who have spread the word about Workshop this week. If you find a post useful or interesting, please hit the Facebook or Twitter button and share with your friends and family.

Jason

Community Manager

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects