Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to maximise storage space

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

How to maximise storage space

GarageStorage.jpg

Workshop community update #32

Hi all,

Thanks again for joining the community. I hope you’re enjoying Workshop and finding plenty of useful information, advice and inspiration from other members. Remember that this is your workshop, so please let me know how we can make the site even more useful to you.

I’m also always keen to see your real-life workshop at home. Space is precious in most houses these days, so many of us don’t have much room that we can devote to a workshop.

Maximising storage space and keeping our garage or workshop tidy and organised has been a popular topic since we’ve kicked off the site. I’ve posted some more tips today and would love for you to share your thoughts.

Please also join in the latest Workshop poll that asks whether you make your bed every day. I hope the poll triggers some spirited debate! Earlier in the week our previous poll found more Workshop members preferred dogs to cats, but cat lovers can feel free to continue to defend their beloved moggies.

Some of the other popular posts from the past seven days included:

Many thanks to Workshop members who have also shared Gallery photos in recent weeks. Feel free to share images of projects that you admire or inspire you, as well as showing off your own creations.

Make sure you check out the brand new @She_Skills shed, beautiful use of concrete in a kitchen and an outdoor fiireplace area, plus a gorgeous timber sliding door.  

Thanks again to all contributors to Workshop over the past week. We really appreciate you sharing your projects, experiences and knowledge. Our top contributors over the past seven days were @Isobel, @MartyH, @Kermit, @Andy_Mann and @RenoQueen. Thanks for your fantastic contribution to the Workshop community.

Jason

Community Manager

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects