Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to install a flue for a wood heater?

Burner
Just Starting Out

How to install a flue for a wood heater?

Hi, I need to get a Quote for Installing a Flue for my Wood Heater. I am Near Toowoomba Closer to Gatton. Does anyone Know of an Installer.?

High Set House So over you normal 2.4 Size Roofing .

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: How to Install A Flue

Hi @Burner,

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. We trust that our helpful members will provide you with plenty of useful information, advice and inspiration for all your projects around the house and garden. However, if you are looking for tradespeople in your area, we would recommend you turn to a site like Airtasker or Hipages as we don't allow advertising on this site. We've also removed your email address from your post to protect your privacy. 

If you'd like some recommendations from members about how to tackle your flue project, it might be helpful if you shared details about your wood heater make and model, it's dimensions, and shared some photos of the space where you want to install the flue. 

Please let me know if you ever need a hand getting the most from the Workshop site. 

Thanks again,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects