Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How do I safely remove a mirrored wall

Collene
Finding My Feet

How do I safely remove a mirrored wall

Hi I have a mirrored wall I would like to remove without getting injured. Any hints would be appreciated. 

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: How do I safely remove a mirrored wall

Hi @Collene,

Welcome to Workshop. By the looks of your posts you are undertaking some renovation works across your house. It must be an exciting time for you. We're certainly glad that you have joined us and trust that you will get loads of helpful advice, information and inspiration for your work from our clever and creative members. 

I see you also posted how to plaster over a mirrored wall. I imagine your preference is to remove the mirror? It might be helpful if you could share photos of the wall so members can better see what you are working with. For example, is it one large piece of glass or tiles? Is there any frame?

Thanks again for joinining in the discussion. We look forward to reading more about your projects and plans. Feel free to post whenever you need a hand or have something to share. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Re: How do I safely remove a mirrored wall

Hi Jason sorry I don't have a photo at this stage.  It's one piece of mirror the width of the hallway X floor to ceiling height. There is no frame.  I assumed it may be adhered on.  Cheers Collene

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects