Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How did you spend your Easter?

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

How did you spend your Easter?

I'm feeling a little stiff and sore today and still have a bit of paint on my hands. But I'm pleased with the amount of painting we got done. 

How did you spend your Easter break? 

Let us know by replying below or feel free to hit the Post a topic button and start your own discussion. Sharing photos is also encouraged.

Jason 

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Goldmember
Having an Impact

Re: How did you spend your Easter?

Got up a ladder to improve the tv reception. Lol...

roof.jpg

I managed to get the new flooring done and the laundry Reno except the splashback (tiles on backorder so doing this wknd) and installing the over cabinets (as they depend on where the splashback ends). I've kept a few snaps along the way so will share those soon :smile:

Also got me a new tool (or two...or maybe three...) from our good friends at Bunnings :laugh:
----------
Handy and helpful
Instagram @projectpete.diy @at.home.rosehill @kayudesignco @aspirebamboo
rosstified
Growing in Experience

Spent some time planning the next phase of the built in cabinet & desk for the dining room. Bought some lengths of Tassie Oak to test out the overall concept of how it will look. Also bought a long awaited puchase for me - a biscuit joiner - and tested out some mitred joins (not shown below) re-enforced with biscuits.

Next steps is buy the final lengths of Tassie Oak and get biscuit joining!

Plan is to wrap the Ikea cabinet carcus with the Tassie Oak while also encorporating a small built in desk space (in the void on the right) which will be a continuous top from the cabinet.

7cdc6d33-6596-4caf-bf78-1153ca9aaf1f.jpg

Darren
Making a Splash

I finally finished building the vertical garden that I started three or so weeks ago... Will share some pics in a separate post soon!

Welcome to Workshop @rosstified. It's fantastic to have you join the community. 

Many thanks for sharing your project. Please let us know how it comes together. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your handiwork soon.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Fergus
Cultivating a Following

I spent my Easter with the family painting our new and exciting games room. We did well to get the first coat done. :smile:
Isobel
Amassing an Audience

Really enjoyed pottering around the garden now that the weather is so much cooler. Lots of weeding to do. 

Love Tassie Oak @rosstified - looking forwrad to seeing finished product.

I've just redone my laundry benchtop in it and I'm really happy!

----------
Handy and helpful
Instagram @projectpete.diy @at.home.rosehill @kayudesignco @aspirebamboo
KingStreetReno
Making a Splash

I spent the weekend planning/ordering our new (but temporary) straightline kitchen.

Below is the plan - it's 4.8m in length, so a decent size.

We have put our full kitchen reno on hold because we're expecting a baby this spring, but can't stand the thought of putting up with our current TINY kitchen any longer. This temporary option will at least give us some bench space for prepping meals and a much-needed dishwasher. 

It will also be nice to have cupboard doors (our current kitchen is missing them thanks to the previous owners). More info on how I am doing it on the cheap soon!

Temp Kitchen.JPG

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects