Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Hello from Tasmania

Johnno78
Getting Established

Hello from Tasmania

Id like to say that I am a bit of a handy man my self and like to hear other stories and hopefully get most out of this site .

I am a Bunnings employee and enjoy working for bunnings and helping the people in the right direction of thier projects big or small so looking forward to being part of the workshop.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Hello from Tasmania

Many thanks for joining us @Johnno78. I'm sure as a Bunnings team member you'll have a lot of knowledge and experience that you can share with the community. We're looking forward to reading your posts. Perhaps you might like to start by telling us what project you're planning on tackling next at your place?

Welcome aboard,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Johnno78
Getting Established

Re: Hello from Tasmania

Thanks Jason for the welcome honestly its hard to keep up with lots of new stock that comes and goes at Bunnings but even the staff is Learning new things as well as the Customers.

Projects oh lets see i have many many projects in my head and want to jump into these projects but has been told to do one at a time haha

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects