Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Feature wall using old pallets

sandoorus
Cultivating a Following

Feature wall using old pallets

I wanted to share with you my feature wall I made out of pallets.

It is my entrance hallway.

Everything I used was from bunnings.

20200216_163312.jpg

20200215_150138.jpg

20200215_150127.jpg

  

20200220_200634.jpg

20200220_200714.jpg

20200220_200812.jpg

  

MitchellM
Amassing an Audience

Re: I made a feature wall using old pallets.

@sandoorus Welcome to the Workshop Community, I'm sure you'll feel right at home with all the other creative members and their Pallet projects.

Thank you for posting your hall transformation, it really is a talking point now!

How did you manage that lighting within the framed planter box area? Also would you mind sharing how you mounted it, I'm not sure how I would go about that.

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

sandoorus
Cultivating a Following

hi I mounted the planter box with 2 picture hanging hooks on the top of the box either side, it's not that heavy the hooks take 15kg each so it worked out great. I put 2 screws in the wall and hooked them on.

The lighting is 2 battery operated led spot lights one on each side of the plants, they are sensor lights , I have them on sensor so when we walk past the lights come on at night. You can also have them on as well without the sensor feature. I have rocks covering the lights slightly so you can't see them.

😃

MitchellM
Amassing an Audience

@sandoorus Fantastic, kudos to you've done an excellent job!

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

Looks great!

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Feature wall using old pallets

Very clever and creative @sandoorus. I'm sure your work will inspire many other people. Thanks so much for sharing your first project with the Workshop community. We are looking forward to seeing many more!

Please let me know if you ever need a hand getting the most from the site, or have any feedback about how we can improve Workshop for you. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
MitchellM
Amassing an Audience

@sandoorus Congrats on having your project featured! 👏👏👏

sandoorus
Cultivating a Following

Thankyou

sandoorus
Cultivating a Following

Thank you

SarahE
Getting Established

Re: Feature wall using old pallets

This is absolutely beautiful! Well done!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects