Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Fantastic pallet wood projects

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Fantastic pallet wood projects

PalletPlanter.jpg

Workshop community update #76

Hi all,

New Workshop member @LePallet has very quickly built serious cred in the Workshop community. The talented woodworker has shared many fantastic pallet-wood projects on the Gallery in the past fortnight.

Make sure you check out @LePallet's creations. There’s recycled wood planter boxes, a bench seat, a shelf with mirror, a drinks carrier, a bench with handy storage, a kids sand pit and more.

There’s also been other popular kids projects on the gallery recently, with @woodalwaysworks sharing a wonderful sandpit with fold-out seats and @Yorky88 posting his a D.I.Y. table tennis table and an amazing new cubby house that he just built on a whim!

Other popular posts in the past fortnight included:

This most popular contributors to Workshop in the last couple of weeks were @LePallet, @Yorky88, @Adam_W, @Brad, @Stephen-H, @bergs and @woodalwaysworks. Many thanks for your fantastic posts.

Thanks also to all those community members that have voted in this week’s poll about grass clippings. Please keep the votes and discussion going.

Chat soon,

Jason

Community Manager

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
bradjsmith
Finding My Feet

Re: Fantastic pallet wood projects

NEVER use pallets as garden beds or as fire wood. They have been used 100-1000 times and are often exposed to toxic chemicals. I've known people hospitalized from this...

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects