Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Creating a kids wonderland

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Creating a kids wonderland

playroom.jpg

Workshop community update #36

Hi all,

It’s always inspiring to see the fantastic results a Workshop member has achieved after plenty of hard work.

This week the community admired the amazing transformation of a traditional rumpus room into an fantastic kids playroom by @Gwandalan_Tales. Make sure you check it out.

If you need further inspiration at the start of spring to get stuck into some projects around the house and garden, you might also like to take the time to read all of our member profiles. I’m sure you will find them inspiring and motivating.

It’s been another interesting week on Workshop, with plenty of D.I.Y. and gardening discussion. Some of the most popular Workshop posts from the past week included:

It was also great to see new photos being added to the gallery this week. Make sure you check them out. I particularly liked the LED lamp from @AndrewJones and the various shots of spring flowers, including spectacular magnolias.

And thanks to all those who have voted in this week’s poll about your favourite season of the year. Please add your vote and comments if you haven’t already contributed to the discussion.  

Special thanks to our top contributors to Workshop this week. The community members who posted the most popular content in the past seven days were @ProjectPete, @Andy_Mann, @Kermit, @Trying and @Gwandalan_Tales. Thanks again for your fantastic contribution to the community.

And many thanks to all those community members who have spread the word about Workshop this week. We are really pleased that the site is now open to all and encourage everyone to tell their family and friends. If you find a post useful or interesting, please hit the Facebook or Twitter button and share the love.

Jason

Community Manager

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects