Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Celebrating our first year of Workshop

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Celebrating our first year of Workshop

Anniversary.jpg

Workshop community update #49

Hi all,

It’s a year today since a small group of keen D.I.Y. and gardening aficionados were invited to join the new Workshop community.

In the past 12 months the community has steadily grown and many thousands of posts have been shared. There’s been many amazing projects, fascinating questions, inspiring photos and interesting conversations.

Thank you so much to all our community founders who have joined in the discussion over the past year. It’s been fantastic to see the passion for D.I.Y. in the community and to see so many members generously sharing their knowledge, experience and skills. It’s also been a lot of fun!

We hope you all have enjoyed joining the community and have found plenty of valuable information and inspiration. While we’ve deliberately started small, we’ve got big plans for Workshop and are confident it will become an invaluable resource to countless people in the coming years.

As always, if you have any feedback on how we can make Workshop more useful to you, please don’t hesitate to contact me at any time.

Of course there’s another big reason to celebrate this week – it’s the start of summer. The warmer weather and longer days provide a great opportunity to get outside and get cracking on some projects. I’m looking forward to reading what you all have planned.

Thanks to our leading contributors to Workshop over the past week. The members who received the most likes in the past seven days were @greygardener, @ProjectPete, @Henno, @BIM_Engineer and @Helen.

The most popular discussions of the week were about a lemon tree that has lost its leaves and the latest instalment in @BIM_Engineer's comprehensive loft series.

Thanks again to all those that have contributed to the site over the past year. We’re excited at the prospect of reading all of your posts over the next year and welcoming many thousands of new members to the community.

Cheers,

Jason

Community Manager

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
mikedoeslife
Cultivating a Following

Re: Celebrating our first year of Workshop

Congratulations, Workshop, keep it up! 

---
Graphic designer, motoring journalist, cyclist and lower-level but nonetheless tech-obsessed geek. Producer & News Editor with CarAdvice.com

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects