Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Building the home of their dreams

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Building the home of their dreams

BarettaDreamHouse.jpg

Workshop community update #28

Hi all,

It was great to see Workshop member @Baretta11 start to document the build of her dream home this week. I’m sure all the community here on Workshop are like me and very much looking forward to seeing what Barbara shares next. I always find it very inspiring to see what community members have achieved, whether on a small project or a huge build like Barbara’s home.

I also enjoyed reading your thoughts this week on whether you would hang wallpaper in your home. Home decorating trends are always changing, but it’s interesting that wallpaper is something that people tend to have very strong and fixed views about. Feel free to add to the discussion.

It was also great to see plenty of community members respond to our latest poll. We will always have a poll running so I encourage all Workshop members to have their say. You are also welcome to suggest new poll topics if you are keen to see what the community thinks about a burning issue.

Some other popular Workshop posts from the past week included:

There was also some fantastic gallery photos shared this week, including before-and-after shots of a wonderful transformation of a coastal property by renovation experts @2Belindas.

Special thanks to our top Workshop contributors over the past seven days. The community members who posted the most popular content this week were @John1, @Andy_Mann, @Baretta11, @darylhewston and @Brad. Thanks again for your fantastic contribution to the community and please keep the posts coming.

Jason

Community Manager

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects