Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Being brave and following your passions

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Being brave and following your passions

SausagesBBQ.jpg

Workshop community update #5

Hi all,

I hope you all enjoyed our latest member profile on BecSparky. I love chatting to people who have made a brave decision to change their path in order to follow their passions.

Bec’s career change from childcare to electrician was certainly dramatic, and it’s fantastic how she is now sharing her knowledge and experiences and encouraging other young women to consider a trade. Looking forward to seeing more of your tips on Workshop soon @BecSparky!

Thanks also to other members of the Workshop community who have shared their wisdom on the site recently. The top members who posted the most popular content in the past seven days were @Jackson@Kermit@Kim@ProjectPete and @Hay. Thanks again, we look forward to more of your posts.

Some of the most popular Workshop posts from the past week included:

I also enjoyed reading what some Workshop members wished they knew before moving into their house, and am looking forward to more responses on @ProjectPete's new question on whether you prefer new tools or old ones.

Let me also extend a very warm welcome to some of our newest Workshop members. It’s great to have you as part of our community. Please let me know if you need a hand getting the most from the site.

For those fortunate enough to have a long weekend, I hope you all have a safe, enjoyable and relaxing break. Please share on Workshop if you use the holiday to get stuck into a project, or even if you are just having a barbie with family and friends.

Jason

Community Manager

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects